20111004

Crisp clicks and ticks of keys
smooth letters fixed in place
softly they give to the push of words
drowned out by white noise
and still these white tiles are clicking

I take them in my mouth
I take them in my heart
I feel them beneath red fingertips

Patient flash, white glare
clogged atmosphere heeds
little black ants from left to right
unsure of meaning
and still these white tiles are clicking

I took you in my mouth
I took you in my heart
I felt you between red fingertips

Exuding innocence
Seeping filth; glory days
Decadent in the profound I waited
Devil's hands snail pace
and still these white tiles are clicking

I took it from your mouth
I took them from your heart
I took you from red fingertips

1 comment:

  1. nice...like the variation on the refrain...very nice piece...

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your comments and criticisms!