20111031

My body as a shell. My heart as a tomb. Waves flooded in those days where your face lit up the caverns. Now mere trickles slowly creep in. I will never again feel the rapturous tides of immense adoration. Your waters swelled in pure and filling emotion. Crisp and quenching I savoured each drop. I take these small trickles that barely cover the solid rock deep at the bottom of this shell. Those walls will grow moss. My tomb will be dank. It will cling to the mediocre supply of life filtering through. My dear. My tomb is nothing without you.

I was consumed by your breath, your presence, your touch. The first night, so real and full of love, clings on to my memory and I cannot leave it behind. I will not forget you. I will not stop loving you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comments and criticisms!